Tom’s new SharePoint 2010 book is now available at: http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-SharePoint-2010-Administration-Certification/dp/0470643986/ref=la_B001H6MLPS_1_4?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1386169102&sr=1-4
The book covers the following:
Take Your Career to the Next Level with This Practical Reference
Here’s the information you need to not only prepare for the MCITP certification exam as a SharePoint 2010 administrator, but also to excel in your job. While covering all exam objectives for Exam 70-668, this book shows you how to design, deploy, implement, administer, and maintain a SharePoint infrastructure. Explore real-world tasks and scenarios that you’ll face on the job and learn step by step how to handle them.
- Design the physical architecture, including services and capacity
- Map out strategies for business continuity, including availability and recovery
- Plan farm communications, farm deployment, and sandbox strategies
- Determine service application server roles, and design web applications and parts
- Set up search, collaboration, and business intelligence
- Build a plan for upgrading, migrating, and scaling
Covers the exam objectives for:
MCITP: Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Administrator (Exam 70-668)
FEATURED ON THE CD
VIDEO DEMONSTRATIONS See video walk-throughs for some of the more challenging tasks you’ll face on the job.
PRACTICE EXAM Test your knowledge with a practice exam that helps you prepare for certification.
ELECTRONIC FLASHCARDS Take advantage of electronic flashcards to reinforce your understanding of key concepts.